August 10, 2020
What message do you hear in our work?
For several months, Creating the Future community members have been crafting a communications strategy to help our mission ripple out farther and wider. (You can see those rich conversations linked here.)
Our first step in putting that strategy into action is to hone our message.
That is where you come in.
Because the values of participation and openness are so embedded in our work, there is no one better to help us define and refine that message than you! And so, we are hoping you will tell us...
What do you think our core message is?
We confess it takes more than a bit of courage to ask this. What if you tell us that our message isn’t anywhere close to what we hope it would be?
Well, that is exactly what we need to know!
So please let us know what message you hear and see in our work, by heading to this post and letting us know…
- What message do you get from what you see of our work?
- From your personal experience of Creating the Future (our eJournal, our classes, our online communities, our meetings, any other activities you are part of), what would you say is our message to the world?
- What does it appear is the gist of our work?
- How would you describe Creating the Future to a friend or colleague?
- Importantly, what message is resonating with you, to make you keep reading, keep participating?
- And the scarier question: What messages might be keeping you from participating?
Just leave your thoughts in the comments at this post. Or send us a note directly at Info@CreatingTheFuture.org (or just hit reply to this eJournal!).
We are so grateful to each of you for being part of this ongoing experiment. It truly is a joy to have you alongside us, as we learn and share what it takes to re-imagine the systems we all encounter every day.
Want to learn alongside other people who are also trying out Catalytic Thinking practices? Join our Catalytic Thinking in Action community on Facebook - a welcoming place where you can ask questions and learn from people like you who are experimenting with these practices. We look forward to seeing you there!
Help Keep Our Programs Freely Available
Most of the programs at Creating the Future are free or low cost, with liberal tuition assistance when they aren’t.
If you find our programs of benefit, we hope you will consider contributing, to help keep these programs available to as many people as possible. Donate here ...
If you’re new to our eJournal, or just want to remind yourself of past practice exercises we’ve shared, check out our eJournal archives here.