Save the date!
Creating the Future’s board will meet on
Tuesday, October 16th from 10am – 12noon Pacific time
Our agenda (click to view agenda) will include the following:
• Status of projects (click to view status update)
• Status of the restructuring (click to read white paper on our restructuring)
• Our IRS filing (form 990)Update October 15: Having not received the final 990 from the accountant in time to review it prior to the meeting, we will move discussion of the 990 to a future meeting, or discuss it at the blog.
If you have never been part of Creating the Future’s work, all our strategy and board meetings are open and participatory, for anyone who wants to be part of the discussion. You can see more about that at this link.
To watch the meeting live:
Watch the meeting live right here at this post. If the video does not appear precisely on the hour, please be patient – we are probably just running a few minutes late.
There are 3 ways you can participate in our meetings.
- If your commitment to Creating the Future’s work is calling you to be actively involved in the meeting discussion side-by-side at our online “meeting table,” let us know, and we will send you an invitation to join us online.
- If you want to participate but are unable to be in the meeting itself (perhaps you’re at work, or maybe at home with kids running around, etc.), watch the live-stream in real time and tweet your questions and ideas to us via the hashtag #CreatingTheFuture. We read those tweets aloud during the meeting, just as if you were there.
(Please note: We will only see your tweets if you use the #CreatingTheFuture hashtag. In addition, during the meeting, we will not look at blog comments here at this post. While we will check those comments later, during the meeting we will only be following the #CreatingTheFuture hashtag in the Twitter stream.)
- Lastly, if you want to simply watch, or you want to think about what you’re hearing and respond later – or if you will be watching the recording after the meeting happens – please add your thoughts into the comments here at this post. We will include that thinking into the mix of things.
We look forward to your being part of our discussion on Tuesday, October 16th!